This website is used to provide information about the company and the services we offer.
The personal data we collect from you includes: - questions, queries or feedback you send, including any information you fill in on any contact form, such as Name, Phone Number, and Email address.
The reason we store this data is to be able to communicate with you for the duration of your question, query or feedback.
Why we need it
We use this to make sure we are able to respond to those who wish to communicate with us, for example, providing more information on a specific service we offer.
What we do with your data?
The data we use is solely used for communicating directly between us and you for the purpose of your question, query or feedback.
We will not:
- sell or rent your data obtained from this site to third parties
- share your data obtained from this site with third parties for marketing purposes
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- it is needed for the purposes set out in this document
- the law requires us to
To the best of our ability, we make sure that any third parties that we deal with keep all personal data they process on our behalf secure.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed - a copy of that personal data - that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately.
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
Links to other websites
This site may contain links to other websites.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to this site from another website
If you come to this site from another website, we do not receive information from the other website.
Changes to this policy
If these changes affect how your personal data is processed, we will take reasonable steps to let you know.